[Mini habit in action] Français - Jour 16

New discovery yesterday, the duolingo podcast. I took a listen at the episode about cheese (fromage), it was really good, a well mixture between English and French. I did not understand the whole story (would be very much surprised if I did), but I got the idea in general.

First time I had French style cheeses was 2017, in my French daddy house. Cheeses were served as desert after dinner. I couldn't say I enjoyed them at the time, but it had such a strong impression on me. Now I am a cheese lover. 



The duolingo podcast can be found on a variety of platform as below, with transcript provided to help listener navigate through the talk. It's really a great way to learn and to get yourself exposed to a new language.



Daily goal achieved, as usual.


À votre santé.

Thao

Comments

Most Viewed Notes