This Week Recap

  


Good afternoon,

Here's my not-too-personal week recap.

Book: Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant: Modern Life as Interpreted By Someone Who Is Reasonably Bad at Living It by Joel Golby

Book #16 and yes I know the title itself is a mouthful. Joel wrote about random things in his life under his unique lens without filter.

Podcasts


Interesting things I learned this week

Mark Manson asked his followers for the best advice that their parents ever gave them and he put together some of the best feedback into his weekly newsletter. I love it.

Positive Parenting - Teaching Kids Responsibility shared by my dear dear friend. I love this one so much I made a digital sketch note about it.



I also learned (again and again) that getting stuck in the after-hour traffic on Friday evening under the rain after a business trip sucks

đŸ…£


Comments

Most Viewed Notes