Why Cry Watching A Movie Scene

That was so unprofessional of me I had to say. The lead actress sang I Will Always Love You Dolly Parton style, and why she was singing, he - the guy - walked in, the guy she broke up with but obviously she still felt for him singing like that.

Part of it also because it's Dolly Parton, not Whitney Houston. Whitney wouldn't fit in this scenario, Whitney is too... Whitney, too powerful, too fearless. Dolly is gentle and yet touching. And there I found my place filled with Dolly songs for the rest of the night. Jolene is on now.

Another part of why I cried could be because that was something I miss, being in a relationship and all its ups and downs and mood swing and having your agenda depending on someone else, which I really hate. Can we just love someone and still live our lives independently? No late date, no whining, no who does what, just love. Can it be that way?

Shall I blame Dolly for all that's going on in my mind now? She's singing Islands In The Stream with Kenny Rogers. I should wait.

🅣 


Comments

Most Viewed Notes