A Confession

I'm not a native English speaker, but I think in English most of the time.

For someone who sounds and looks like me, it's not usual, or at least, that's what I thought. I can't even remember when it started. Just one fine day, I found myself this way. It's a good thing because to me English is more comprehensible when I need to convey my thoughts and feelings in the best possible ways. Vietnamese is always challenging, I need to use more of my cognitive load writing or speaking in my native langue.

But that is not the point of this post. The point is, to me, the most therapeutic English word that I find extremely useful in my everyday life is fuck. Yes, fuck. Let me give some examples.
































Well, it's not just me. It's scientifically proven.



Fuckerry is a good extension use of fuck. Shit is an alternative that can be suitable for multiple occasions.

You've got my permission, be my guess!

T.

Comments

Most Viewed Notes