December's Collection

Someone has recently picked up a different vibe in my recent designs. Well done!

Inspired by beautiful songs

Bring Me The Night - by Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis

Made You Look by Meghan Trainor

Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson & Joey McIntyre



Fall Into Me by Forest Blakk

Fall Into Me by Forest Blakk

I See The Light by Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi


Some other random daily miracles that I stumbled over in December.

Accidentally discovered a cozy cafe (and haven't come back ever since)

Renamed the drink on behalf of humanity

A working progress

Now walls got my attention

Wandering in Hanoi on a cold winter day



...and let go



Sunset always got me speechless



This says it all.



Taking life with me everyday.

Guilty as charged.

Only admiration



You



Talking about dreams

Mean mode, at least once a month, pardon me!

Happy Hour(s)

Towards the sun

I f*ckn swear



Comments

Most Viewed Notes