January's Collection

 

Gratitude

Photo Credit: BVD

Frozen Margarita stole my common sense

What do I love about this one? Everything.

Gold leaf

Oh yeah that's my giant fingers.

Living miracle everyday

Are you a sunset person?

1 month loaded

Sometimes you've just gotta stare at the sun to show 'em who's the boss

Purfection

Will I ever have enough cocktail in my life?

I've come a long way

Cuddle a pet, or a human

...close to being a cat lady

Don't let that cuteness fool you

Namaste

Still learning

I can't run, so I attract

Unfriending...

Best icecream ever


I've had quite a number of novels for my inner stories already.


Damn!

My own quote :)

The drink & the view

Banana leaf and a soulful conversation with a beautiful soul

Strawberry or octopus? Don't say peach.

We don't do rabbit here.




Comments

Most Viewed Notes