People

People we meet are not always in the same mind range as ours. Many of them come from a very different background, both social and educational. They simply see the world from a totally different perspective, and there is nothing wrong about that.

What could go wrong is when we expect them to think the way we think, feel the way we feel, and live the way we live. 

I have a little fun thing for myself of doing mini-experiments every once in a while. I would post stuff randomly, some trying to please the audience, some just purely me, and see how the audience reacts. Along the way, I can, so-called, classify my audience into different groups. And the need to please the audience is no longer there, as having some who gets you is far better than having many who doesn't.

T.

Comments

Most Viewed Notes