Psychopath


I read this book about psychopaths some years back and it put me in awe of what I learned. Mainly because I thought I have come across one in life, a very close one, a very very shouldn't-have-been one, my life partner.

So he possessed everything described of a psychopath, I vaguely remember. Reading the book brought me to light, everything that happened to me in the past came crystal clear, every phenomenon, every behavior, every action, every word that been said.

Then came my departure. Still, years later, I don't think I have yet fully recovered.

What were the odds that you got into a marital commitment with such a person, one in a gazillion? I should have gotten myself a lottery ticket. 

Anyhow, it's never too much to read the book twice. This is gonna be my next read of February with the hope of not taking the same path again someday.

T. 

Comments

Most Viewed Notes