10,000 Hours

Xôi chim Hà Nội

I have been trying to adopt Seth's philosophy in blogging and writing, one post a day, anything, doesn't have to be good. As Dan Brown said, write as no one is watching, because no one is watching. I am doing exactly both.

I remember Seth once said in his book The Tipping Point, if someone said I don't have any good writing yet, he'd ask show me your bad writings. 

He has a world well-known theory of 10,000 hours, and mostly it comes down on the practice, which later raised quite a several debates, including Adam Grant. Nevertheless, I still believe in this pathway of becoming a better writer. 

So I'd keep on writing. I am so excited that this blog is live for almost one year now.

P/S: Grammarly comments that this post is a bit bland. Imma go get salt!!! 

🅣

Comments

Most Viewed Notes