This Week Recap

 


Good afternoon,

Here's my not-too-personal week recap.

Book: Never Stop Learning by Bradley R. Staats

This is my #15 book of this year and the kind of book that I so don't want to finish because it's so good.

Podcasts


LinkedIn Learning

Smart Thinking: Overcoming Complexity by Richard Gerver



Cool Resouces I Found  

https://thedecisionlab.com/


We make 35,000 decisions a day with a brain adapted to a very different world from the one we live in today. Unsurprisingly, many of our decisions lead to outcomes we don’t want. This can limit us as individuals, organizations, and societies. This page belongs to a consulting firm and has so many cognitive-behavioral resources that I love so much and will spend time exploring. 


https://www.bradleystaats.com/ 


Professor of Operations, University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School, Author of Never Stop Learning. 

Something New I Have Been Trying To Adopt: Digital Note
That is my way of calling how I use the HP pen to take notes on my HP Elitebook. It's a fun way to go around taking notes and keeping a record of it in files, instead of big bulk physical notebooks. 



Favorite Quote Of The Week
Do what makes YOU happy
If that makes people around you uncomfortable or unhappy, that's their issue to solve, not yours.

𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬𓋬

That's it for this week.

Have a lovely weekend!

🅣 




Comments

Most Viewed Notes