Human Touch

I've been having quite a lot of kitty touch in the last couple of days, the scratch marks on my left arm can prove that. 




It's been three weeks into the lockdown, I made it through the best I could, but it wasn't fun, to be honest. I miss the human touch. I miss talking to people in person, seeing their smiles, watching them frown, their facial expressions, and reading their subtle cues that I am not able to observe through text messages, especially when they are not heavy emoji users like myself. 
I miss all that. 
Two years back, would it ever occur to you that being able to meet someone person to person is such life luxury as it is right now? Have we come to learn to appreciate all the little things that we took for granted in our lives after all this craziness?

Or am I just missing one in particular...

Comments

Most Viewed Notes