Truth or Dare

Who am I? How can I overcome my past traumas and mistakes? How do I show up in the world?

It's like a truth or dare game. 


People's gonna tell you you can't do this or you can't do that. 

And you could listen to them and miss out on the opportunity to be exposed to places and spaces that you have never been in. 

Or you can dare to believe that you can incubate that thing and keep boundaries around it so you can experience some amazing transformation yourself.

The truth is I am afraid, but I dare to believe anyway. The truth is I am not qualified, but I dare to go after it anyway. Just because it's true, it doesn't have to become the compass that you navigate your life with. I am grieving I am gonna dare to get up and go to work. I am going to dare to continue to show up in my life with my broken pieces, with my leftovers, because I believe that there will be unexpected beauties for me to behold if I continue to do that. 
"I dare to believe."

Adapted from #SarahJakeRoberts #WomenofImpact


Comments

Most Viewed Notes