Daily Thought - Fishes

Sometimes I wonder what the fishes in the tank do all day.

I have my routine for the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening. What about them? What do they do all day long?

I spend time watching them closely twice a day. The big two adult ones look like they are arguing about something, like who's the best looking in the tank. Other times, they just swim frantically all over the tank, for no particular reason that I am aware of.

The baby fishes are more relaxing and seem to enjoy the world. They are always first to catch the food I drop and eat them with eagerness. Still I can't seem to tell if they have grown up or not. They look so tiny to me.

After days of observation, I am not able to conclude my big question, what do the fishes do all day. Swim?

Posted by a curious mind.

T.

Comments

Most Viewed Notes